This post contains compensated links. See our disclosure page for more information.
Flexzilla Garden Hose Review
A flexible water hose is the most important water hose a gardener can own. The Flexzilla garden hose comes out on top for many reasons and in this Flexzilla garden hose review I explain why this should be the one hose that you most definitely should buy.
I have multiple Flexzilla hoses and they have stood the test of time. Would love to hear your thoughts on the Flexzilla Garden hose, do you rate it too?
Features of Flexzilla Garden Hose
- Flexzilla water hose withstands extreme weather
- Won’t kink under pressure and lays flat
- Lightweight and can wind onto a garden hose reel easily
- Drinking water safe hose
- Male and female SwivelGrip Connections
- Leak free O rings
- Anodized aircraft aluminum ends
Specifications of Flexzilla Water Hose
- Hose length: Range of lengths including Flexzilla garden hose 100 ft, Flexzilla garden hose 75ft and Flexzilla garden hose 50ft
- Weight: 15.4 pounds
- Hose Diameter: 5/8 inch
- Material: Polymer
- Burst Pressure: Maximum working pressure at 70 F is 150 psi
- Connectors: Anodized aluminum male and female fittings
Pros of a Flexzilla Garden Hose
- Great value for money
- Lightweight and easy to coil
- Hard to kink and extreme weather flexibility
- Swivel grips make it so easy to change nozzles
Cons of a Flexzilla Garden Hose
- Bright green color may fade over time
- Not a low budget hose
- Burst pressure on the lower side
Overall this Flexzilla garden hose is a great buy. Coming in all different lengths there is something to suit all needs including the Flexzilla swivel grip garden hose for a great shorter water hose. You can also find reviews for both hoses in my ultimate buying guide, take a look here.